Our Scottsdale luxury hotel in the heart of Old Town offers 10 luxurious and unique guest rooms and suites to accommodate up to 28 guests. Our friendly staff can provide any level of service during your stay, including concierge.
Escape To Our Scottsdale Luxury Hotel
Savor the Bespoke Experience in Downtown Scottsdale
Open since 2013, this purpose-built boutique inn is as unique as its name implies. The intimate size, innovative design features and high quality room décor set the stage for an ideal stay for any couple or group getaway. From our unique concept to the bespoke furnishings and building materials, guests are treated to an environment like no other.
Guests are welcome to enjoy our heated 43-foot salt water infinity pool, outdoor courtyard with fire pit and plenty of seating, and British Pashley bicycles to tour the area. Each room at our boutique hotel in Scottsdale is equipped with a personal pour-over coffee maker to allow for maximum enjoyment of our custom Bespoke Blend Coffee, roasted by local purveyor, Expressions Coffee Roasters.
“An absolute gem of a property
with an excellent Old Town location.”
Michael – Google Review
Plan Your Perfect Gathering
or Take Over the Whole Inn
Group Getaways in Old Town Scottsdale
Our intimate inn is an ideal location to host a group celebration, girls get-a-way, or corporate retreat in Scottsdale. Notably, The Penthouse suite encompasses the entire second level, and offers a full kitchen, dining and living areas, and master bedroom with luxurious bathroom. It also features French doors that open to a wrap-around balcony with seating that is available for an evening of cocktails and entertaining. We can even provide a private chef to add to the celebration experience.
Weddings & Elopements Near the Bespoke Inn
For couples getting married in Scottsdale, The Penthouse and The Loft provide the perfect place for your wedding party to get ready for the big day and for the wedding couple to return to for a romantic honeymoon! For your ceremony, we suggest looking at Scottsdale’s Museum of the West, which is just a half block away, or one of the many other venues nearby for such a special occasion. The neighboring Virtù Honest Craft restaurant or your private accommodations are wonderful places to host an intimate rehearsal dinner or personally connect with your guests.
Elements Unique to Our Inn
Construction on the inn started in January 2012 and finished a year later (plans took a couple years before that). During that year, designed and built by hand in the courtyard were a ridiculous number of projects. Read below to learn about some of our one-of-a-kind features.
- Cypress/cedar/redwood gates stained Nantucket gray
- 10-foot walnut farm table and shelves for The Penthouse
- Walnut vanities with marble tops for each of the bathrooms
- Two antique-mirrored headboards for the queen beds
- Two bedside tables and two hall tables
- Two 8-foot console tables with balustrades
- Platform bed and bookcase headboard in The Penthouse
- Red oak double vanity for The Penthouse bath
- Two redwood trellises, planter boxes, bench seats & cushions for the garden
- 13 goncalo alve wood bistro tables for the restaurant
- Custom paneled, 48-ft. copper top bar for the restaurant
Other design elements we think are pretty amazing include:
- Tile for the showers & stair risers were scavenged from now closed storage sheds in Phoenix, from a shop which had been in business since the early 70s.
- Custom designed and artisan made windowpane shower doors that are a unique Bespoke Inn statement piece.