The safety of guests and team members at our Scottsdale, Arizona luxury hotel remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety during your visit to the Bespoke Inn Scottsdale and we are implementing ongoing health and safety initiatives as the situation around the novel Coronavirus, COVID-19 evolves.
Cleaning & Safety at Our Scottsdale, Arizona Luxury Hotel
Feel Secure About Your Stay at Our Intimate Scottsdale Inn
In response to the Coronavirus, we have taken additional measures based on information from global and local public health authorities, as well as local government agencies, to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
The Bespoke Inn is managed by Grace Hospitality and is proud to be part of the Grace Hospitality Care Program. The highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene are always the focus at our boutique hotel in Scottsdale.
“I absolutely loved this little inn! It looked just like the photos,
so clean and well maintained, beautiful decor, carefully designed.”
Misspuff | TripAdvisor
What to Expect at Our Boutique Hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona
- We’re following all state and local guidelines in regards to the use of gloves, face masks, and daily thermal temperature readings for associates at all of our hotels.
- We are in partnership with Accurate Chemical to ensure we have the correct chemicals in use, and we are following up to date cleaning and sanitation protocol.
- We are minimizing all guest touch points in our hotels and have added extra cleaning and sanitation to these areas.
- Our associates are practicing social distancing and we are encouraging our guests to do the same.
- Our attendants will not enter your guest room during your stay.
- We offer contact-free check-in and check-out for our guests.
- Please call 602.620.8052 if you have any questions.